Monday, June 25, 2012

Juggling Elephants

For me working from home sometimes = juggling elephants. Especially if I have orders and my child of 4 years is on a summer break. And this summer break is just started!
She wants to know and to participate in everything in what I do :) She is trying to squeeze herself between me and everything that I do, when I am cutting the wrapping paper with scissors, taking photos of the orders (she does provide a great shade I must admit :)), or when I am sewing eyes of the monsters and she is helping to hold the eye :) . So big, and so small at the same time :) Little explorer!

But HOW do people juggle motherhood and work???? Some say that planning ahead really helps, or precutting material or waking up at 4 in the morning and having few hours for actually achieving something.... Still trying to figure this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment